A couple of weeks ago, we did Inside the Actors Studio's questionnaire, and lots of you decided to participate. We were thrilled, it was lots of fun. We love to hear from you in any way we can. So, let's keep the thing rolling, shall we? Here is a new questionnaire, this time courtesy of yours truly. You see, I used to go out on camping with friends, long time ago, when I was young and sleeping with no air conditioning or having hot water wasn't a big deal - how times have changed, yuck. And I loved to sit around the camp fire and asking stupid questions about life and stuff.
So for today, let's pretend we're drinking some cold beers and answer these:
• A man offers you a million dollars to hack off one of your limbs. Which do you pick?
• If Donald Trump pays for a house anywhere you like... Where do you move to?
• Would you rather date an ugly as hell person who will love you forever or a hot bod who will make your life miserable but offer amazing sex?
• Would you rather have plastic surgery in your entire body and correct every single detail you hate or being a millionaire and be as you are?
• If you could have a super power, what would it be? Don't go Superman on me and ask for many shit. You can only pick one.
• You are suddenly taken to the Twilight Zone. You have to pick an apartment to live in, for the rest of your life. Your roommates could be: Chandler and Joey; Monica and Rachel, Seinfeld, George or Kramer. You have no other choices, by the way. The other ones suck.
• Which actor do you think you most look like? Be real, dammit. Don't go imagining stuff.
• If there would be a possibility of cloning yourself, would you do it? What would you do with your clone?
That's about it. Comment your way down the questions and enjoy.