Here's the thing. We have three contributor writers here - one is a special guest from time to time. We live and work in different places and have sometimes the need to go out and have a beer. But, for the most part, we try to write on a daily basis so you guys are happy with us and not click your way to Amazon's site when you are bored. Hey! I almost forgot. If you log in in the morning and saw yesterday's post, by all means, keep visiting us during the day. We will post something, even if it sucks. But we need help once in a while...
So, this is an open call for you people to rant and vent out your frustrations, ideas or whatever happened yesterday here on WAS. We want guest writers, dammit!!!
Here are the basic rules, once again for you WAS newbies out there:
1) Make it funny, angry, serious or stupid. Just make your point. Worried that your English writing abilities suck? Don't worry. We can proof it for you. Not that much as when we do it at work, but who cares about a typo when you are laughing your ass off, right? Besides, making a typo here WILL NOT GET YOU A MEMO.
2) For the love of God, please, no names, places, or ad agency name. We LOVE our anonymity and if you write as angry as we did, you'd love it too. Remember to put in the email if you want it with a pseudonym or just anonymous. The sad thing is that when we write about ad life, we are putting our careers in danger. So basically, we cover ourselves as much as possible. We'll do the same for to you.
3) No themes that relate directly to your ad agency, unless you are dead sure it will not come and bite you on the ass. If you think you have a friend who reads us, try to make it as least familiar to your current situation. Remember, we write having a point, not for vengeance. (Um... sometimes we do... but we are trained professionals. Do not attempt this at home, ha) Trust us, we have received some emails that can put some people's job in danger and we check with each and everyone of them if we can write it "as is" or not.
4) Cursing allowed. It is impossible, in this century, not to say a couple of shits and fucks. Most of all, if you are angry as we are. Besides, it's damn funny to see if the Google ad changed from ads to a public service announcement.
5) Send it directly to us at email@example.com. It is so sad to open the email and find the penis enlargement email only... Sigh.