May 7, 2006
Well. Um. So... I went to see MI:3. It was ok. I'm sorry if I don't sound that gung ho about it, but come on... the first one was cool as hell. Second one? Kind of cool. Third one? Had cool moments but I had problems with the storyline. Besides, ever since Tom Cruise went nuts, I'm having problems watching and not thinking about his religion issues and stuff.
Let me walk you thru the things I liked and didn't like:
• Cool bad ass villain: Philip Seymour Hoffman - he steals the movie. Truly evil, dudes! Loved his I don't give a shit attitude. Perfect.
• Mask animations: damn, those were nice. Wish I could buy one and find out some things in my life!
• Action Secuences: They still make them so that you can jump on your seat. By the way; Tom runs fast as hell, dammit. Must be the crazyness.
• Plot problems: Back and forth stuff doesn't really work, really. Don't go Memento on an action flick, please.
• Not enough cool characters with Cruise: Liked the first crew, sorry.
• Bad use of Laurence Fishburne - such a great actor and few scenes. I guess he needed to pay his sports car or something.
So. If you like the franchise, go see it. If you really, really liked the first one... then go anyways. But don't expect that much, ok? See you...
Posted by Me at 8:57 PM