Jun 8, 2006
Many of you have seen "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". If you haven't seen it, please, for the love of God. Rent it. It is Vanilla Swiss Almond good. Anyways, let's remember the brief: a man walks in to erase from his memory a girl he dated. Of course, down the line he doesn't want it, and proceeds to hide her in his deepest memories in order to escape his original plan.
I find this simply genius. Come on, face it. Don't you sometimes wish that procedure could be made? A bad memory, wiped out of your brain, forever. Lord knows how many stuff I'd erase and move on with my life, completely. Would you do it too? What would you erase?
I would wipe out:
• anything related to my dad. He sucks cat testicles.
• one or two guys who made my life a living hell.
• my memory of watching Planet of the Apes, Lord of the Rings (shut up it sucks), Final Analysis and of course, The Da Vinci Crap.
• one or two teachers in high school.
• everytime I've sweared at a presentation - what a humiliating moment.
• hundreds of ads I've done which, of course, my CD made me do.
• living in this apartment (only a couple of months left)
• my memory of getting swept under a huge wave - I have this fear of waves... you have no idea.
Oh well. Food for thought. Now it's your turn.
Posted by Me at 10:46 PM