Oct 21, 2007

iPod, you pod, we all scream for iPod.

I love my iPod. Can't live without it. A couple of months ago, I left my car somewhere shady in order to go play poker and my first iPod was stolen. I was devastated. So much so that I lasted only a week and I had to get another. I need my music, and I need it loud. When I am alone at the office, I will crank that sucker so loud... and if I'm drinking (hey, my office, my rules), I can party like it's 1999.

So... you can know the feeling of when the iPod freezes up on you. I almost want to murder someone when it happens. Slowly and with me taking pictures of the massacre. But, don't get your chainsaw just yet, let me give you this - instructions on how to reset your iPod.

They are simple, and they do work. Those instructions work with almost any iPod. (Wait. Do you have an iPod Shuffle? Soooorry. You have to look up other instructions because these do not apply to you. Aaaaw. Don't be sad. It's almost an iPod!. Hehehehe, I'm such an asshole. *Wink*)

1) Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)

2) Press and hold the Menu and Center (Select) buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 8 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.

And now... let's get it up to 11. One of my all time loved movies... Spinal Tap.

Live long and prosper.

1 comments:

Joker said...

I still buy cd's fuck feng shui and saving space :D. Who knows, maybe one day I'll give in and buy it. But I likes ma music oldschool, well quasi oldschool cuz I haven't gone the LP route... yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...