May 7, 2008
It has been ages since I sat down in an interview. But browsing the internet, I found these, which are supposed to be the top 10 questions that someone would ask you when looking for a job... I found them so damn funny, I decided to post them to see what you guys answered... So here again, another way of not working today. Enjoy.
1) What Are Your Weaknesses?
2) Why Should We Hire You?
3) Why Do You Want to Work Here?
4) What Are Your Goals?
5) Why Did You Leave (Or Why Are You Leaving) Your Job?
6) When Were You Most Satisfied in Your Job?
7) What Can You Do for Us That Other Candidates Can't?
8) What Are Three Positive Things Your Last Boss Would Say About You?
9) What Salary Are You Seeking?
10) If You Were an Animal, Which One Would You Want to Be?
Posted by Me at 11:59 PM