Sep 16, 2008

My adventures with Lars Ulrich.


This weekend rain was the key word. Since it was a nice hint to stay at home and enjoy the sound, I sat down to watch tv and lo and behold, there was Lars Ulrich in my tv. You cannot fathom how much this single human being annoys me. I think it's just his voice, but hey, who am I to define the mysteries of life. I can remember him bitching about downloading his music and thinking... dude, you have a shitload of money. Share the fucking wealth, will you?

Why was I being subjected to watching him suck beyond belief? It was just coincidence. Some kind of Monster was running at VH1 Classics or whatever channel I stumbled... and I decided that I was going to watch it so I could understand why he sucks so badly.

Anyways, I have to admit that it was a very interesting flick. If I could write a line below the name of the movie is this: Metallica is fucked up, period. This is a very cool documentary about people who hate each other with passion. Simple, to the point. It is simply amazing to see people stuck with each other just to make money. My feeling at the end of the movie was that those guys would be happier on their own but still, they are afraid of letting each other go. Hey, maybe I'm wrong, that's just what I saw.

I never really hated the band so much - but ever since the music sharing debacle my opinion about them turned to the ugly side. For me, it's not the same if you are an upcoming artist and your shit gets stolen via the internet versus the fact that you are filthy rich, still charge an insane amount of money in a concert and you are bitching about a few songs shared via whatever technology there is available. Deal with it, the internet came to fuck up many strange things... you just have to adapt.

So if you hate Lars like I do, by all means try to see if you can catch it. And kudos if you can actually stomach his voice. So annoying...

2 comments:

Joker said...

Did anyone say, People who annoy me. Volume 5? he he he he.... soon

RFB said...

I have never tolerated this dicks. To get a look inside their world, have a peek at Ross Halfin's diary, as he is currently on tour with them. They seem unable to take a single photograph without grimacing and making devil horns. Cocks.
http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/september-2008/diary-september-2008.php

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...