Aug 31, 2009

Five Body Snatchings for Beauty that define: Me

One of my favorite scary movies of all time is Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978). As a little girl, it truly fucked me up when the snatchers started screaming and pointing. FUCKED UP! The Invasion was truly a turd of a movie and most of all, an insult to true fans ('56 movie was also very cool). Now, think about it. You get to live inside another human being. Sort of Being John Malkovich but slimier. That got me thinking, this could be a great Five Things post... in chapters.

You see, there are many reasons why I would want to body snatch. Be it beauty, brains or just lifestyle... just picking five would be extremely hard. So, let's start with Beauty and this week I promise to deliver on "Brain Snatchings" and "Lifestyle Snatchings" - I have to think them over as well.

Why beauty first? Easiest post, dammit! Besides, let's put it out on the table. We sometimes see people and say, hm, what would life be if I was that person instead of me? Well, let's find out who's body I would invade in a very violent and slimy way.

Now, I would keep my personality and brain. All I need are the carcasses. Oh and they have to be alive. No dead chicks. And I'm talking babe quality chicks. Not ooooh she's beautiful inside and out. Fuck that. This experiment is only on chicks that men go fucking nuts for gorgeous. Let's have the beauty is in the eye of the beholder post sometime in the future.

So, in no particular order, here are five women that I would body snatch.


1) Angelina Jolie
Come on, this is a no brainer.


2) Scarlett Johansson
'Cause I would get to eat a little bit more and still look fuckable.


3) Megan Fox
Picture this woman without the I'm better than you attitude!!


4) Dita Von Teese
This is one of those chicks I can relate to in a very strange way. Maybe I was a burlesque dancer in another dimension.


5) Mila Kunis
I would get to tape Family Guy! How fucking cool is that???

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mila Kunis, I think she got me through High School.

As a dude, I'm going to go with "5 Beauties that I'd like to see Body-Snatched next to me."

1. January Jones.
2. Camilla Belle
3. Allison Stokke (look it up)
4. Catherine Zeta-Jones
5. Ms. Johansson

I could go on...you're right, this is the easiest post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...