Sep 2, 2009

5 LifeStyle Body Snatchings that define: Me

We've covered beauty, now it's time for lifestyle body snatchings. What does that mean? Simple. These are five human beings that I would invade only so that I could live like them. I am not trying to look like them, I am trying to just enjoy their day to day, as it is. Again, the same shit: these people must be living and breathing beings, no dead people allowed.

So here they are, in no particular order:

1) Richard Branson.
Ok come on. If I'm going to switch bodies with someone, might as well be one of the most filthiest rich man in the world. Yeah yeah, I know Bill Gates has more money. But he's boring as fuck. Dick on the other hand drinks from my cup of tea. He's cool. He's filthy rich, did I mention that? He has a FUCKING ISLAND! Besides... he has one of the coolest brands ever: Virgin. I would give my left nut - first if I was a man and second if I would gladly give them away - to manage for a week a brand like that.

2) Your garden variety Buddhist Monk.
Aaaaaaah you didn't smell this one from Me, right? Yeah, I can talk tough about balls and cock like the rest of them - are there foul mouthed women out there? - but you can't imagine how I love peace and tranquility. There is something so divine about living a simple life and making a connection with nature... I've always wanted to go to Tibet, as you all know, and make that click with myself and somewhere holy. And yes, I am not kidding, this is not a joke.

3) Kevin Smith
I would still love to wear his brain. Fuck, even for a 24 hour period. This man is the writer for my generation. So sorry if you don't connect with him, I sure do. I have always claimed that I think that he secretly tapes my conversations, I kid you not. How else can he write almost verbatim conversations that I've had with friends?

4) The idiot chick who is currently banging George Clooney.
This is a no brainer. I must have his meat stick and bear his offspring.

5) Annie Leibovitz.
This woman has my dream job. The photographer of photographers. This is one of those body snatchings who really would make me anxious to do. I consider this woman one of the most talented human beings ever. I envy her eyes and the little camera in front of her.

Those are my five. Who would YOU invade and why?

2 comments:

RestrictionsApply said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RestrictionsApply said...

Based on my PERCEPTION of what their lives must be like, I'll go with:
- Pharrel Williams
- Ira Glass
- Terry Gross
- Roger Moore
- Gary Fisher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...