Sep 5, 2009

Top 10 vehicles you wanted to ride

When you see a movie and you see a vehicle that resonates with your need for speed or it's actually the perfect representation for your road rage, you get turned on. Your engine revs up and you just want to put the pedal to the metal and let your inhibitions fly clear through any laws. This is my list of ten vehicles I would love to ride.


HONORARY MENTIONS:

Flying motorcycle from Mega Force



This piece of shit movie is just so awesome I can't way to buy it on Blu Ray. With perfectly feathered hair, Ace decides to give one last message to the Hispanic tank pirate. After giving his perfect 80's American Hero smile he proceeds to burn the turbo and fly into the back of a B52 that's waiting for his arrival. Tacky? you bet your ass, but cool is cool, no matter how tight the Gold Spandex can get.


KITT from Knight Rider



Kit was your guarantee that you'd never get lonely. If that weren't enough, the guy was always ready to give you directions to avoid traffic and crack some skulls.

10. Nimbus 2000



After seeing my fiancée's face when I mentioned the Hogwart's Express, she looked at me dumbfounded... and I realized why... how the hell could I overlook a flying broomstick is beyond me. Screw quidditch, I want to scrape them bristles at 100+ mph and see how many g's I can take. After all, the Harry Potter series is largely responsible for the rekindled passion children used to have with a stick horse or a broom so I nod to my inner child and at number 10, I want da booom stick :D


9. Mad Max's car



Have you ever just wanted to ram your car into some asshole who has had his blinker on for 7 miles? Do you hate when three people occupy the three lanes going at exactly the same speed? Have you ever caught yourself wishing you could Grandtheft auto some mother fucker and just leave their car in flames? I present to you the Mad Max car. Mucho bad ass, big ass cojones and meaner than a catholic nun. This car screams one thing and one thing only

Get

Out

of

My

Way



8. Tron motorcycles



In another oldschool love affair I HAD to put in the Tron Motorcycles. Hell water other way can you guarantee that fucker on your right is going to eat it if it isn't my creating a digital wall for them to crash into. If the need is speed, digitalize your motor hard on and get on these things.

7. Thunder Hawk – M.A.S.K.


Oh lawdy how many times have I wished for a flying car to bypass all traffic. M.A.S.K. was one of those series that you had to love. Cool masks, cooler vehicles, coolest battle sequences. Consider these the transformers you can actually ride.

6. Pegasus – Revenge of the Titans

I just had to put in pegasus because he's the original flying badass. True there's falcor (that dog dragon thing from the never ending story) and there have been dragons ridden, but Pegasus could not only fly, but also be perfect for parking in any size space. Advantage, the cool ass horse.


5. Hover board




Pick the Mattel version or the psycho pit bull version, a hover board just kicked ass. Creating countless urban legends that a real hover board was created, this vehicle demands attention and is bad ass enough to to get you out of a jam and get your rightful Biff slamming head first into a pile of manure.

4. Ghost Rider’s cycle





Ok so the movie was a steaming pile of shit, the motorcycle however, was not. Much in the line of the car from the Wraith, you have to be dead to be able to ride it. But hell, a chopper in flames? How can I say no?


3. Delorian



The only movie to have two vehicles on this list, the Delorian was and will always be a piece of shit geek car that looks cool. Add to this a flux capacitor and time travel becomes an availability. Vertical doors, low reclining chairs. Give me that and a Michael Jackson glimmer glove, and I'm in hog heaven baby.


2. Millenium Falcon



After having written this list down, at the last minute I have demoted the Millenium Falcon for one reason only, from time to time, that goddess broke down. But when that puppy was more operational than a half constructed Death Star, it just sent tingles down my spine. Warp speed, a horde of TIE fighters, an imperial battleship... bring it on bitches, because the force is definitely strong with this one.

1. Batmobile




After some thought, let's be bluntly honest, there is nothing cooler, more badass, and more sexy than a fully automated, armed to the teeth batmobile. You can kill goons in style, jet boost up walls and demolish pretty much anything. Add to this the fact that this vehicle can separate to a bat cycle and any vehicle junkie's crotch has to become sweltering hot. If that's not enough evidence, take this into account... the batmobile has had more than five encarnations... and it just keeps getting better.

2 comments:

RestrictionsApply said...

I'm gonna have to throw in a Slave I to your Millennium Falcon...

Joker said...

hahaha maybe, but I still choose the Falc. :D

btw... word verification is unfresqu.. WTF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...