Jan 14, 2010

Jack Bauer’s got legs



If you haven’t heard by now, Kiefer Sutherland appeared on the Letterman show dressed in a … well dress. Sporting a sassy verbena green outfit and unmatching army boots, Father Bauer showed he’s a man of his word and someone who is pretty much going to keep his end of a bet no matter what's at stake.

I could go on a rant about how he didn’t really have to don a dress but that gets me thinking, just think about what he’s going to bet against the guy he lost to next time around, if they're even speaking after this one. All I really know for sure is that if SNL needed someone to pick as a celebrity guest again, Kiefer has got my vote and then some just to see Special Agent Jack Bauer knocking some heads and decapitating some terrorists without tearing his pantyhose.

To those without a frock, we salute you.

Cheers,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw it. Loved it. I'm a big Keifer/Jack fan.

Joker said...

As am I, tonight is the premire but I'm thinking of DVR'ing because tonight for some reason, I'm not in that much of a 24 mood. Hmm, we'll see.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...