Mar 15, 2010

Every Friday, I am a little giddy kid: The Ricky Gervais Show RULES!

If there is one thing I would love to do is to thank Ricky Gervais for turning me into a laughing idiot every Friday night. Let me tell you, this is one of the funniest shows ever - if you share our sense of humor, definitively.

The idea is so very simple and yet, so fucking brilliant: three guys, talking about... anything and monkeys. Ricky is joined by Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington. The conversations are totally what the holy fuck random and Karl... well, you never expect what can come out of that man's mouth. I mean... Cavemen wore pants. Bear pants, according to Karl. When Ricky asked how he could come to that idea, Karl simply said: footage. Brilliant.

I can care less if those are real conversations or the best writing of all time, for me it flows perfectly and has me cracking up in a second. I wish that it would come in an hour format, even.

So next Friday, get your popcorn out and join the fun!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...