We all mature over time, we all change our way of thinking on many things. A couple of years ago I posted this questionnaire from one of my favorite shows, The Actors Studio on Bravo. I honestly think it should be revised, because as always, things change...
Let's see how.
01. What is your favorite word? Chillax.
I love getting to that place where I am calm and happy. The beauty of this is that it can happen anywhere in the world, be it at my apartment or somewhere cool and far far away.
02. What is your least favorite word? Disconnected.
I'm a tech junkie and I need to be wired. There's nothing that pisses me off than a router or modem not connected.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Laughter. Oh... and Tequila.
04. What turns you off?
05. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck Me. It is usually said really loud as well.
06. What sound or noise do you love?
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
Still, the Vacuum Cleaner. Fuck that machine.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I'd like to be a CEO of a start up. Something cool that people love to use and gets me filthy rich in the process.
09. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything related to government.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
So! The atheist is here! How 'bout them apples?