Mar 22, 2011

Newt Gingrich – Passion for the masses from his masses

In case you need a disclaimer, at WAS we are tolerant of political views that vary from ours. Actually we don’t always agree on who we’d like to see in office or on certain topics because we’re different and we accept and love each other unconditionally. That doesn’t mean we don’t save some of the cockles of our heart to spew forth some pure bile in regards to certain individuals who in some of our views have done harm to the country in general.

I’m particularly passionate about certain people and on the top of my list are Newt Gingrich and Rush Limbaugh. The fact that these sacks of shit have a say in the opinions of certain people is sad beyond belief because though I’m tolerant, I’m not blind and I despise amoral shit for brains who have been successful and can influence public opinion and public perception. My beef with these two moral gnats is USDA prime choice and cut with the sharpest knife.

About Rush Limbaugh… well you just have to be female, a minority or have some sense to see that the guy is the tapeworm of America. But my little Newt has been at this being a poor hapless parasite for so long that I wish it would get sad, or that it would get old… but it isn’t and it doesn’t. He continues to walk a high wire of moral ambiguity that defies logic. That this lard blooded (that wasn’t a typo) asshole has the balls (even though he has none) to talk to people about being moral while enticing an overlap in relationships while he was married should be a clear indicator to his moral fabric. But it’s not enough that he cheated on his first wife and served her divorce papers while she was in the hospital recovering from surgery for cervical cancer, a woman who was his high school geometry teacher and whom he was involved with before it was legal. It wasn’t enough that afterwards it became public knowledge he’d been cheating on her with a congressional assistant. It wasn’t even enough that he cheated on that wife with his third wife… it’s the reason that counts and Newt does a doozy of a job in justifying his ways:

“There’s no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate”.

Like his existence.

This is the same guy who was pushing for Clinton to be impeached for infidelity while he himself was cheating on his wife.

“It wasn’t that Clinton was unfaithful, it’s that he lied to the country…”

Nice. How I love a politician talking about honesty. It’s like a $5 hooker talking about hygiene. Yet the reality is that my friends, Newt Gingrich will probably be a presidential candidate for 2012. I’d like to say I’m surprised but after the major swing vote this past November when people voted for candidates who had as a sole purpose the derailing of healthcare reform and to make sure Obama was not reelected, I’m not. I’m really not. I just have to force a Hispanic accent and let my beard grow to see the moral fiber of a lot of people in this country. I just have to see Nielsen ratings for Rush Limbaugh’s show. And I just have to see that the definition of newt is one of many types of salamanders native to North America and Europe.

I know people are anxious for the end of the world, but can we at least save some face when we meet our maker? Who knows, maybe that’s asking for a bit much.

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...