Oct 9, 2011

Did I mention I'm getting Married?

I think now might be a good time to tell you guys the good news! After years of dating and putting up with me, a very nice gentleman decided to ask me to marry him! Oh. My. God!

It was a very sweet proposal in Central Park near the Bethesda Fountain, I cried like a nervous baby. He asked, I said "you must be joking, yeah yeah"... Calling him out on his bluff, I said "Yes", and he replied "cool, now I can give you THIS!"... and bingo, there he was opening this little blue box with a very amazing ring in it!

After that we went to have a drink (boy did I need one... or a hundred) at the Blue Fin, where I stood in shock for... basically 48 more hours! We called our parents and our best friends, everyone knew but me! LOL! The sweetest part was that the rest of our weekend there, he kept grabbing my hand where my ring now is and kept kissing it and telling me how much he loved me. I'm such a lucky girl...

I just wanted to tell you because I know there are a few of you out there who care about us and read us everyday, you are our internet family!

A very engaged and extremely happy Me.

1 comments:

Lucila said...

<3!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...