I want you to answer the following questions as honest as you possibly can. Let's do a "how are you doing" evaluation, ok? Ready? Set? Go.
1) When was the last time you took time to go to the movies?
2) Can you remember taking more than 15 minutes at your office to do absolutely nothing?
3) How many times during a week you find yourself talking about work to your loved one when you get home?
4) How many times do you complain about your boss/work/career in a month?
5) When was the last time you went to a beach, a park or any other setting to just be, in silence and joy?
6) Do you have time to pamper yourself in a month? How many times?
7) Do you take a couple of hours to lay in bed and do nothing?
8) When was the last time you read a book? No, I mean finished it.
9) When was the last time you saw your friends, had a couple of glasses of whatever and laughed?
10) How many times do you forget, in a month, about how great it is to make a living, regardless of how crappy your job is?
Yep. You're welcome. This is what we are here for.
Enjoy life. Much love, Me.