Aug 8, 2012
WAS Short Post: What can we do?
Client calls after receiving a quote.
"What can we do to lower the cost a little?"
I start thinking of answering stuff like:
• Start treating us with a little more dignity?
• Start hooking?
• Nothing. Simple, huh?
• What can you do to get my checks more faster first?
• How about I charge you the original and much bigger amount and you ask me that one again?
• Sorry, wrong number.
• No, better yet, what can I do to respect the price of our work for once in your goddamn life and not make this insulting question time and time again?
• Do you ask this at your local grocery store? Does it work? No, right? Shut the fuck up then.
I hate this job.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)