May 10, 2014

There’s some shit on the corner of your smug smile

-->
Some people just need to always be right. They live for the thrill of the moment when they are able to tell you, uh, uh uh… this should be written/done/handled this way. It’s cute really that some people are THAT much concerned with looking at what everyone else does rather than focus on what they do.

Hey, don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I don’t appreciate the helping hand if I typoed myself. It’s just that you don’t have to be a dick about it.

In every single place I’ve worked at, I’ve seen people like this and they continue to survive because they point out other people’s flaws. In part to help, godbless them, and in part to look away from their own plate and their own work because it’s always a little harder and a little more unpleasant to point out your very own brand of fuck up.

So why am I writing this? Because I suspect that if anyone still reads this blog, they’ve felt the frustration of having to breathe deep and thank some jackoff who noticed a mistake you’d done. I just had my dose of this and this person has done this often… and I’m just itching for that next time they fuck up, because maybe, just maybe, I’ll say, you know what you would say right now? And tell them what they’d say, only to finish with. But since I’m me, and I’m not such a shallow superficial diaper stain, I’ll just send the work with the correction and be happy for a job well done without treating you like a dog, since you obviously don’t need any more shit on your face. Tootles.

For now though, zen moment, breathe and remember, this shit job does not define me… or you. So smile and enjoy the week.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...