Nov 25, 2005

It's all about the Benjamins, Baby

I must be out of my mind. I have just realized that this blog might help us, big time. Seems that we have a nice amount of readers (keep forwarding us, pleeeeeeeease). And most of all feel exactly the same. We'd rather be elsewhere. Then, I thought: advertising sucks has a website: adssuck@gmail.com. Bingo!

Here's the idea, ad sucky friends. Interested in doing some extra curricular work to pay, I don't know, beers? Write us. I'll post what you are offering to do. Your ad agency is busted and there is no way that you could possibly finish that campaign in time? Write us. I'll post the wanted ads too. We are offering to help you guys out, so don't think another minute.

Here's how I see it. Take me, for example. I would write up my ad like:

Got Gopy? Email me today for those pesky little ads that you don't have time for. It's ok, I'll handle them for a low low price. Just email me to mynamehere@whateveremailcompany.com. Ok. Ok. Not that witty but still, you get the message.

So, working girls and boys, start writing. Maybe you will find the job or your life. Or a job that sucks even more than your current one.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...