Apr 27, 2008

Um... "I have a presentation"


Reason for closing up shop #106: Iron Man!!!

Yes my friends, where I live Iron Man is coming this Thursday... and dammit, I have worked damn hard, so I need to take a break and close up the shop to go see this flick. Hey, we can't lose the tradition: tequila shots, munchies and then... the movie.

A review (and a good one, I hope) is coming this week.

PS: Once I took a personality test in which they told you what superhero you were, I ended up most like Tony Stark (95%)... So am I an alcoholic woman with superpowers??? I guess so!!! Wanna take it? Click at the name of the post. Damn. It would be hilarious if Joker ends up a Batman...

6 comments:

RestrictionsApply said...

I can already taste the Tequila...
F.

Me said...

Yeah man...

Hey did u take the test?

Joker said...

I came out as Superman... wtf....... :S lol. Oh well.

RestrictionsApply said...

Turns out I'm The Flash. Whatever...
F.

Me said...

Travis told me he turned out The Hulk. Epic.

Hey Joker... the tequila is on me this Thursday... ask Madame Joker if she wants to come!!!!!!!

Me said...

Correction. Travis just took the test:

Green Lantern.

He's extremely cool with that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...