Apr 23, 2009

EPIC ALERT: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!


Dudes and dudettes out there: I have found Jesus on a Stick. As you all might know, since Heroes started sucking and I have no comedies left that I can handle - me being a Seinfeld, Friends & Cheers alumni... I decided to give It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia a try.

Let me backtrack. I was at the last San Diego Comic Con waiting for one of the shows and I had to sit during the IASIP bit. Everyone was yapping about how fucking insanely funny that show was. I was like... Huh? What show? These people have to be on something.

Well the joke was on me. This show is AMAZING! If you love extremely dark humor sans bullshit, this is the show you have to watch. Just play the pilot, if you don't think those guys are writing what could be the best thing since Seinfeld, you have my permission to kick me in the ovaries. That serious.

So please, rent it.

1 comments:

Teenie said...

Gad--the other half had me watching it for weeks. Those people are the most horrid people I've ever seen on TV, although they are pretty funny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...