Jun 29, 2010

App Review: Smule's Magic Piano ROCKS!

How come we review cds, websites and movies and we've never gone into the wonderful world of Apps? I mean... what were we thinking, huh? Well, let's start right now.

First app that I'll recommend: Smule's Magic Piano for the iPad.

This app will have you wasting HOURS of time and you will grin so much you might slobber all over your shiny iPad in no time. For all of you who are wondering what Magic Piano is, a couple of months ago I posted a video about a cool cat who was playing with it (second game) - here it is:



Watching the video, I wondered... damn. I miss playing piano. Maybe I should take a look at that thing to see if it's worth it. Trust me, it is worth the few bucks. You can play just random notes or if you are feeling Beethovenish, you can even play a decent song or two with their easy play mode. If you can remember the rhythm, you will sound like a master in a couple of seconds. Hours and hours will fly by and trust me, at the end of the day you will feel 100% Horowitz.

For more info, click here. Happy playing!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...