Apr 27, 2012

Letarded: the reality about lazy stupid people


Lethargy as defined is the quality or state of being drowsy and dull, listless and unenergetic. It is also closely associated with apathetic or sluggish inactivity. Although we probably work with people with an admirable work ethic, that doesn’t change the reality that we share our air with the Jaba the Hutt’s of life.

It’s funny because so many people complain about stupid people who don’t know how to do their work and suck as co-workers, yet these same people are EXACTLY the way they complain about. Snotty people bashing snotty people, assholes bashing assholes, rude people bashing rude people. It’s like me bitching about someone being overanalyzing and talking too much. I can’t say that because that’s exactly how I am and I do find myself sometimes holding myself in check just to shut up long enough to let the other person process the 8 sentences I just bombarded them with. The difference is that I recognize those characters traits and how they can be challenging to someone else.

Stupid retarded people, THAT I can bitch about to no end because at the very least I give my 100%, try to be considerate and offer recommendations that go beyond changing the font type. Stupid people though can only seem to bitch, and bitch, and bitch some more. They don’t do anything about it. They settle for being mediocre and expect the world to give them everything. I dunno, maybe their moms breast fed them too much, but shitty people often think they deserve preferential treatment when they’d better serve society by shutting the hell up and giving at least 65% of their effort.

So to you fucking lazy, stupid, shitty people, kindly kiss my virtual dick and get yo’ shit together.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...