Apr 29, 2008

Fortune Cookie 500 #'s 66-70*

*There are six FC's because last time around I really only got to #64 and call me obsessive compulsive but I think if I say 500 damn cookies messages, it's 500 cookie messages. Damn work, has me not counting good all of a sudden Oh well. Here goes:

On Hard Work

Wish upon a star and you won’t get very far.

On Mondays

Nothing’s worse than realizing you still have four days to go.

On working late

Clients sleep soundly while you work on revisions.

On the industry

False advertising is saying my job is professionally satisfying and remotely meaningful.


On frustration

No matter how good an ad is, it won’t change the world.

On vacation time

Getting fired is often a blessing in disguise.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...