Apr 11, 2008

Life's a beach.


Soft, creamy sand beneath your feet. Incredibly warm water all around your body. Alcohol galore. A far, far, far away place, where no one can find you. This is just what the doctor ordered.

If Joker is right about one thing is this: the beach is a wonderful place to go and play. I don't know about your plans to undwind (you better make them soon)... all I know is... the ocean and sand are calling me, and momma, I'm coming home.

We've been working overtime and for some reason, we do have a smile on our faces. Sometimes you have to look forward to something to make work easier. So during these few days, I'll give it all for one thing: to disappear.

This is not a post to torture you guys, not by any means. Just the opposite, it is to remind you that you have to take some time to relax and live. All the screaming, all the crazy and idiotic things we listen day by day get washed away. You lay on the sand and think... I work for this and only this.

Margaritas per due, skinny dipping and tanning galore awaits!!! Yey for me!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's hoping you have a great time. But look out for the guy standing under the palm tree... he looks kinda creepy.

Me said...

Damn, you got a great eye!!! I didn't notice him.

Yeah, I will do my best to enjoy every last minute of it.

Besides, what's not to like? Secluded white beaches, a whole house for ourselves with spectacular views and a huge deck for me to get some sun butt naked...

The surprise of the weekend will be a bottle of Blue Label. Life is good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...