Sep 5, 2008

Way beyond the top 40: American Analog Set

It's been a while since I posted random music finds for people to enjoy so here's the first of a tetra header: American Analog Set.

If you like your rock controlled, mellow and more alternative than rawking AAS is a band I definitely recommend. How I found out about them is beyond me because I honestly forgot, but what I do know is that I'm happy I did find the band. It's great music to chill out and enjoy especially when all you WANT to do is chill.

Great tracks abound from the band though nothing supremely anthemic or anything of the sort. I'm talking minimallistic rock tunes that get in your head and stay there a while while you play sudoku, write a copy, design a layout or maybe just maybe, relax at home.

Check out their myspace page or any of the clips below.

Cheers

Joker





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...