Mar 30, 2009

You better Link yo' self...

It's that time of the month where you send us your links! We love to share cool sites and we've been getting some from time to time but we need you input. Write us in the comment box of this post new websites, blogs, anywhere in the net that you feel we need to keep an eye out and I promise to add them to our links.

Like our blog and already have your own? How 'bout you link back to us! Hey, we need you as much as you need us, it's a cool way to have new visitors to your website and ours!

And please, be kind and click. Go visit our partners in crime, we have many cool websites currently linking here. We already posted three that came in little by little but hey, you know people, I know people... Let's all mambo! Just kidding.

Thank you dear WASers!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

George Parker's blog, AdScam:
adscam.typepad.com

My blog, already linked to yours:
alexchesbro.wordpress.com

1st comment, yes!

Lucila said...

Aww I didn't knew I was linked!! :D Yeeiiiii!!!! Thank you WAS people!!!

Me said...

Yes!!! Two more links done, my friend.

Keep them coming!!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't updated in a couple months, but I promise to if you link up!

addude13.wordpress.com

Me said...

Done! OOohh me loves the linking... More, more!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...