Sep 5, 2009

Some Restrictions do not Apply

For instance, if one of your blog brethren has a birthday, you have the right to write a post about what they mean to you. No restrictions apply. That means if I wanted to go all gay and say that Restrictions is a man in a man's man's world, and that if I were gay I'd totally dance a Prince song in his name, I'm not going into taboo territory. That's because with real friends. There are no Restrictions. And it just so happens to Restrictionsapply's birthday today, but I'm not going to go all gay, dress in white and wear the sluttiest red lipstick while I sing happy birthday to him, I'm just going to say thanks for being in my life, thanks for being my friend, thanks for reading, thanks for writing, thanks for worrying, thanks for being the jedi master any paddawan would rejoice at and thank you for being you.

Thank you for having your own definition of success. Thank you for being happy. Thank you for having and maintaining a happy family. Thank you for inspiring me with what you write. Thank you for owning a flavor wave, I'm going to be wanting a demostration some day. And thank you for being one of the reasons why advertising does not suck my friend. My best to you and your family and know I think of you in the ungayest way with the most manly love possible.

Cheers

1 comments:

RestrictionsApply said...

You see, these are the things that make it all worthwhile.
I thank you for your kind words and your bicurious take on the occasion. They really mean a lot to me, as much as a ticket to 1988 Prince show. As they say in High School Musical (blame my girls), “We’re all in this together,” and I rely so much on your fresh bursts of unrestrained rants to make it through the week

Thank you for your well wishes.

BTW, the FlavorWave tasting event will happen as soon as we finish this damn extreme home makeover that’s been going on since early June…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...