Jul 27, 2006

Can't stop crying

You know when you laugh so much you start crying? Well here I am, all teary eyed because I just watched The Aristocrats. It is a great documentary currently running on HBO. Its theme is very simple. The Aristocrats is a old joke. Filled with the most awful, foul language there is. I mean, this is one joke that will offend anyone if they don't have a real fucked up sense of humor.

Let me give you a line from the movie, as said by Andy Dick: "I come out, dressed as Hitler in crotchless panties..."

Genius.

So, in honor of this great joke, all the comedians you can think of tell it, again and again, with all its variations. This is one documentary that will make you laugh like crazy, if you are into this demented sort of thing. Get offended easily? Don't bother watching. This might not be your cup of tea.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Genius?" You are obviously very easily amused.

Anonymous said...

You missed the entire point of the Aristocrats joke.

It's not funny. Not even nearly funny.

Me said...

Um. Oh yeah. No, you're absolutely right. It's not that funny: compared to you and your sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

Ole, I think Me is pissed. Me can't take an opinion for what it is.

Lucila said...

One of the wonderful thing of something "being funny" is the what-the-fuck factor. If you start listening to a joke with a "this is not funny attitute" or "I'm not amuse" then no joke is funny, period. Anonymous, explain to me then why still so many people laugh at the stupid old "why the chicken cross the road?" It's just silly. We go back to being young when poopoo was enought to crack you up. I like that mental state. Nothing is too stressfull or that serious. Me and I will live longer. HA!

Me said...

Wait wait, my ad sucky friends. First of all, I appreciate all your opinions, if not, I would be the first to ban comments from our posts. But giving an opinion on MY opinion? Come on. The first rule about opinions is: tell yours, not other people's.

Did I miss the point on the joke? No way. Au contraire, my friend. I totally dig the joke because it's a writer's joke. You have to be creative and really disgusting, because the punchline is in the middle, not the end. Besides. Nothing offends me.

Only stupid arguments.

Me said...

Ero's got my back! Booyaka!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...