Jul 26, 2006

Interspecies Erotica: Clerks II

Snooch to the Nooch, guys! Kevin Smith has done it again. For all of us who consider Clerks part of our generation, for those who watched at least once every couple of months... at last, Smith brings 'em back for one last run. And dammit, I missed those guys. I had the pleasure of seeing this great flick at a movie theater that was almost empty (people around here don't dig the series - I even saw a family (with kids, no less) walk out the movie after a nice balls and dick conversation), so my review is dead on because there were no annoying people talking and stuff.

First of all, Dante and Randal haven't changed. The same great conversations adorned with loads of despicable and gross themes are still there. Smith does one thing very very well: write. Funny and absolutely disgusting. If you love the "Death Star" conversation, then get ready for some unforgettable chit chat from these two. Um. Dorks that love Lord of the Rings, beware. You're in for a kick in the nuts. Joker: dude you have to go see it, trust me.

Jay and Bob are a bit older, but still very much cool. The Silence of the Lambs tribute that is featured on the trailer is way damn funny. New characters are also great to watch, specially Elias. Keep an eye out for Interspecies Erotica, you will fall of your seat laughing. Trust me.

All I wanted in life was closure, and believe me, Clerks 2 has it. Must see for everyone!!!

PS: Close down your office for me and go see it. Today I couldn't because it was a holiday, but If I could I would have. Come on, it's a tradition!!!

PSS: Like the family that came in with two kids (dumb ass parents who bring their kids to this type of a movie should be kicked in their privates) Joel Siegel hated the movie so much that he walked out. Want to hear a cool fight between Smith and Siegel? Copy and paste this and enjoy: http://www.viewaskew.com/kevin/joelsiegel.mp3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't WAIT to see it - I rented "Mall Rats" again over the weekend, just for the hell of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...