Apr 4, 2006

A Quiz for your Account Executive

Creatives out there! Send this to your AE's! Maybe we can figure out what the hell is wrong with them!

Dear ______________ (Insert the stupid a-hole name here). Answer honestly, yes or no only.

1) Would you like to have your salad tossed every monday by a 7 foot, tattoo filled, sweaty man?

2) You married? Great. Would you share your wife or husband with the dirtiest, scab filled crack dude or duddette out there? Only for one night?

3) Would you shave your privates and wipe them clean with rubbing alcohol for 7 straight days? How 'bout 2 weeks, and you do it in honor of the charity of your choosing?

4) Would you let me check the sex-gerbil theory with your ass? Can I tape it as well and show it on the Internet? Can I name it "The Job"?

5) Can I design a cute fiery thingy on your hot car with my keys and an X-acto knife? Can I do it to the CEO's car and say it was you as well?

Um... I guess you said no to all above, right?

THEN WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU SAY NO TO A MOTHERFUCKING CLIENT?

Have a nice day. Thank you for shopping at WAS.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...